Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Life So Far

Its been sometime since i updated anything on this page. Last post says something about quitting my temporary job at Marcus Evens and joining MEPS. That is 3 years back. Make you ponder how fast time fly. So what happen in three years? Lets see:

  1. Graduated from MMU with a Bachelor Degree. Finally!!!
  2. Been working in MEPS. Got annexed into MyClear. Now looking for another better prospecting job. 
  3. Got married and have a kid already. When I think about it I found it funny that i met her after two girls broke my heart, and another girl who i been hoping for so long finally no longer need me. So in total it took 3 girls to wreck me until I finally met my better half. 
  4. Bought a house and a family car. Thank god almighty for the wealth provided. 
  5. Still just a bench player in Paintball. Still using my old equipment and my marker is broken. So as of now im "marker down". 
  6. Looking into a possibility of starting a business of my own. Looking into a fast food franchise. Yum Yum! :-)  
  7. Still a lot to learn and experience. 

So thats all for now folks...

No comments: